WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ?
· We don’t but we may collect information about device such as its operation system, language and Android ID, your IP address and log files.
· Information you submit. The information you submit for the account registration, including your user name you create, your name, email address, a picture; The information you submit to communication with us, for example, when you give us your opinions to our application and services via our feedback channel, such as your email address, and names and other information provided by you;
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION ?
We may use your information only for serving you better as below:
- To personalize user experience;
- To help develop our service- We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and develop our services;
- We may collect your non-personal information and use them for market and promotion purpose, for example, we may promote or recommend more relevant apps to you.
We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of our mobile applications, as well as to communicate directly with you, such as to send you email messages and push notifications, and permit you to share your creations on social media sites. We may also send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, order confirmations, change or updates to features of our applications, technical and security notices).
We do not collect any Personal information but it may be collected in a number of ways. We may collect certain information that you voluntarily provide to us which may contain personal information. For example, we may collect your name, email address you provide us when you contact us by e-mail or use our services. We may also collect information about your mobile’s operating system and information about your usage and activity on the application using third party analytics services.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
- Non-Personal Information. We do not combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your unique User Device number).
THIRD- PARTY SITES
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. Some of these third party sites may be co-branded with our name/logo or our affiliated entity's name/logo, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us.
USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Applications, the Services or the Site including via Forums or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
"Pic Editing Tool"( Apps Developer Co.) very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES.